All 5 Early Voting Sites Are Open the Same Days and Hours
- BOARD OF ELECTIONS – 208 S. CAMERON ST., HILLSBOROUGH
- CARRBORO TOWN HALL – 301 W. MAIN ST, CARRBORO
- CHAPEL OF THE CROSS – 304 E. FRANKLIN ST, CHAPEL HILL
- SEYMOUR SENIOR CENTER – 2551 HOMESTEAD RD, CHAPEL HILL
- EFLAND RURITAN CLUB BUILDING – 3009 FORREST AVE, EFLAND
- Wednesday – Friday, Oct. 17 – Oct. 19: 7:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
- Saturday, Oct. 20: 8:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
- Sunday, Oct. 21: 1:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m.
- Monday – Friday, Oct. 22 – Oct. 26: 7:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
- Saturday, Oct. 27: 8:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
- Sunday, Oct. 28: 1:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m.
- Monday – Friday, Oct. 29 – Nov. 2: 7:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
- Saturday, Nov. 3: 8:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
SAME DAY REGISTRATION
Same Day Voter Registration is available during the Early Voting period at all Early Voting sites.
If completing Same-Day Registration, one must bring a valid form of ID (It does not need to be a photo id), and must vote during Early Voting rather than on Election Day.
BY-MAIL VOTER REGISTRATION DEADLINE
Friday, October 12th, 5:00 p.m. Application must be delivered to the Board of Elections by 5:00 p.m. or must be postmarked by 5:00 p.m.
ABSENTEE VOTING BY MAIL
ORANGE COUNTY BOARD OF ELECTIONS
PO Box 220, Hillsborough, NC 27278
208 S. Cameron St, Hillsborough, NC 27278
Orange County also offers absentee voting by mail to all Orange County registered voters who wish to vote by mail rather than in person at a one-stop early voting site or on Election Day.
Absentee ballot requests may be submitted using the required Absentee Ballot Request Form, either in person (at the above address) or by mail (at the Post Office Box listed above).
For questions concerning absentee voting, please call 919-245-2350